There are lots of exciting ways to get involved at Montgomery this year. Please consider participating in these fundraising events to help raise money for our great school.
- The Enrichment Fund (Registration Day) – Here are just a few of the programs the Enrichment Fund supports:
- Accelerated Reader
- Technology & Equipment
- Cultural Arts & Events
- Teacher Training & Support
- Software & Learning Tools
- Equipment & Supplies
- Music & Art Programs
- Educational Resources for the classroom
These programs wouldn’t be possible without adequate funding. To that end, the PTA’s annual campaign, The Enrichment Fund, is a primary fundraising effort necessary to meet our obligations. We encourage you to support Montgomery, the PTA, the teachers, the staff, and most importantly, the students by making a tax-deductible donation to The Enrichment Fund on back to school day in August. The suggested donation is $50 per student or $100 per family. We welcome any donations above or below the suggested amount. If you work for a matching gift company, please provide us with your employer’s matching gift form. Matching gifts are a quick and easy way to increase your contribution to the school. Education is the building block of a thriving community. A successful school adds social and economic value to the surrounding area. Your support of Montgomery will directly benefit our children and our community. Thanks in advance for your support.
- Boosterthon Fun Run (Fall) – Kick off is Sept 10th, this is our big fundraiser this year, the only active one. It is going to be 9-day experience that raises funds while promoting Fitness, Leadership, and Character. The Rock’N Town Live themes are; plug in to serve, play hard, amplify others, thank your crowd, and listen for feedback. It’s a music festival theme all about COMMUNITY. The fun run is Sept 19th, we love to have family, friends and neighbors come support our kids. http://www.FunRun.com
- Spirit Nights (Throughout year) – Local businesses and restaurants give back a percentage of your purchase on Spirit Nights. Including Gallas Pizza, Wing Factory, Qdoba, Vintage Pizzeria, Chick fil A and more.
- Box Tops (Throughout year) – General Mills gives the school 10 cents for each clipped Box Top (www.btfe.com). Have your child bring to the office their clipped Box Tops to be in the raffle for prizes. Register on www.clickcallmail.com to participate in Publix Box Tops promotions, receive coupons and other special offers. Register your Kroger shoppers card on www.rewardyourschool.com and get bonus Box Tops and see the other exciting offers for bonus Box Tops and more.
- Lands’ End — When you place your back-to-school orders (or all year round) from Lands’ End Uniform Store, use our Preferred School Number 900079245. Our school receives a percentage of your purchase. Our Montgomery Mustang logo code is 1021793K.
- Publix Partners Store card — Pick up a card at the school and ask the cashier to scan it every time you make purchases at Publix. Montgomery receives a percentage back on the sale. Please share cards with friends, family and neighbors or anyone who would like to support Montgomery. Cards can be used at Publix in Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, and Tennessee.
- Target Store card — Enroll in Target’s REDcard program, sign up for Take Charge of Education and designate Montgomery. Target will donate up to 1% of your REDcard purchases back to our school. www.target.com/tcoe
- Kroger Community Rewards — Kroger will pay up to $750,000 on an annual basis to participating organizations based on their percentage of spending as it relates to the total spending of all participating Kroger Community Rewards organizations. Simply register your Kroger Plus Card online at www.krogercommunityrewards.com.
- Coke Rewards Program — My Coke Rewards for Schools is an easy way for parents, friends and others in the community to support local schools by donating My Coke Rewards points. Points can be found on hundreds of different products, including DASANI®, Sprite®, Minute Maid®, POWERADE ION4® and more. Go to www.mycokerewards.com (register if you arenʼt a member). Enter codes to collect points – choose “Donate to Your School” from the six ways to spend points. Find our school by zip code. When our schoolʼs page comes up, click on “Enter the Amount of Points” youʼd like to give, then click “Donate.”
- Office Depot — All you need to do is make a qualifying purchase at Office Depot and present your school’s 5% Back to Schools program ID or ask the cashier to look it up. All year long 5% will be given back to the school.
- Mamapedia — Buy a deal at www.deals.mamapedia.com, specify “Our School Support”, and the school gets 5% cash back on all Daily Deals you buy.
- Schoola Stitch — Gather your gently used children or teens clothing, request a bag at http://www.schoola.com/stitch/montgomery-elementary-school-atlanta-ga . UPS will pick the bag up at no cost to you and sort and sell your clothes. Up to 40% of the proceeds go to Montgomery.
- Georgia Natural Gas True Blue School program (http://www.trueblueschools.com) — Georgia Natural Gas has donated their goal of $2 million. The current enrolled families in the GNG True Blue schools program will continue to have $5 a month go to our school until the end of this school year. Thanks to GNG.