There are lots of exciting ways to get involved at Montgomery this year. Please consider participating in these fundraising events to help raise money for our great school.
- The Enrichment Fund (Registration Day) – Here are just a few of the programs the Enrichment Fund supports:
- Accelerated Reader
- Technology & Equipment
- Cultural Arts & Events
- Teacher Training & Support
- Software & Learning Tools
- Equipment & Supplies
- Music & Art Programs
- Educational Resources for the classroom
These programs wouldn’t be possible without adequate funding. To that end, the PTA’s annual campaign, The Enrichment Fund, is a primary fundraising effort necessary to meet our obligations. We encourage you to support Montgomery, the PTA, the teachers, the staff, and most importantly, the students by making a tax-deductible donation to The Enrichment Fund on back to school day in August. The suggested donation is $50 per student or $100 per family. We welcome any donations above or below the suggested amount. If you work for a matching gift company, please provide us with your employer’s matching gift form. Matching gifts are a quick and easy way to increase your contribution to the school. Education is the building block of a thriving community. A successful school adds social and economic value to the surrounding area. Your support of Montgomery will directly benefit our children and our community. Thanks in advance for your support. Mark and Katie Busch, Enrichment Chairs
- Boosterthon Fun Run (Fall) – Kick off is Sept 4th, this is our big fundraiser this year. It is going to be 9-day experience that raises funds while promoting Fitness, Leadership, and Character. The camp high five themes are; respect others, don’t bully, shout out strengths, stick together and show sportsmanship. From classmates to friends, all hands in. The fun run is Sept 13th. http://www.FunRun.com
- Charleston Wraps (Fall) – We are excited to have the Charleston Wraps fundraiser this year. They sell high quality gift wrap, gourmet edibles, home decor, gifts and more. Montgomery will get back 50% of all wrap sales and 40% of home décor sales. This year we have some better than ever incentives for the students and the teachers.
- Starry Night (Spring) – An adult fun Chastain style event with dancing, silent auction and raffles.
- Read a thon (Spring) – After our book fair, students get pledges to read during this week in March.
- Spirit Nights (Throughout year) – Local businesses and restaurants give back a percentage of your purchase on Spirit Nights. Including Gallas Pizza, Wing Factory, Qdoba, Vintage Pizzeria, California Pizza Kitchen and more.
- Box Tops (Throughout year) – General Mills gives the school 10 cents for each clipped Box Top (www.btfe.com) and gives eBox Tops to our school when you shop online at over 300 retailers through the Marketplace (www.btfe.com/marketplace) – Plus, you can become an Online Power Earner and can earn Bonus Box Tops! Register on www.clickcallmail.com to participate in Publix Box Tops promotions, receive coupons and other special offers. Register your Kroger shoppers card on www.rewardyourschool.com and get bonus Box Tops and see the other exciting offers for bonus Box Tops and more.
- Georgia Natural Gas True Blue School program (http://www.trueblueschools.com) — Simply sign up for Georgia Natural Gas. Use your GNG account number to enroll in the TrueBlue Schools program and select Montgomery to receive donations. When you pay your GNG bill on time, $5 a month goes to the school of your choice. It’s that easy, and it adds up fast!
- Lands’ End — When you place your back-to-school orders (or all year round) from Lands’ End Uniform Store, use our Preferred School Number 900079245. Our school receives a percentage of your purchase. Our Montgomery Mustang logo code is 1021793K.
- Publix Partners Store card — Pick up a card at the school and ask the cashier to scan it every time you make purchases at Publix. Montgomery receives a percentage back on the sale. Please share cards with friends, family and neighbors or anyone who would like to support Montgomery. Cards can be used at Publix in Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, and Tennessee.
- Target Store card — Enroll in Target’s REDcard program, sign up for Take Charge of Education and designate Montgomery. Target will donate up to 1% of your REDcard purchases back to our school. www.target.com/tcoe
- Kroger Community Rewards — Kroger will pay up to $750,000 on an annual basis to participating organizations based on their percentage of spending as it relates to the total spending of all participating Kroger Community Rewards organizations. Simply register your Kroger Plus Card online at www.krogercommunityrewards.com.
- Coke Rewards Program — My Coke Rewards for Schools is an easy way for parents, friends and others in the community to support local schools by donating My Coke Rewards points. Points can be found on hundreds of different products, including DASANI®, Sprite®, Minute Maid®, POWERADE ION4® and more. Go to www.mycokerewards.com (register if you arenʼt a member). Enter codes to collect points – choose “Donate to Your School” from the six ways to spend points. Find our school by zip code. When our schoolʼs page comes up, click on “Enter the Amount of Points” youʼd like to give, then click “Donate.”
- Office Depot — All you need to do is make a qualifying purchase at Office Depot and present your school’s 5% Back to Schools program ID or ask the cashier to look it up. All year long 5% will be given back to the school.
- Mamapedia — Buy a deal at www.deals.mamapedia.com, specify “Our School Support”, and the school gets 5% cash back on all Daily Deals you buy.
- Schoola Stitch — Gather your gently used children or teens clothing, request a bag at http://www.schoola.com/stitch/montgomery-elementary-school-atlanta-ga . UPS will pick the bag up at no cost to you and sort and sell your clothes. Up to 40% of the proceeds go to Montgomery.